Safety Net Alliance Meeting Minutes
Safety Net Forms
This binder contains important information on how to apply for various benefits such as: Kentucky Children’s Health Insurance Program (KCHIP), Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program (KTAP), Medicare, State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Women, Infants and Children (WIC).
Pathways are a series of documents for direct service providers. These offer some basic information and instructions to get a client started on the right path.
NKY Housing Handbook 2014
- Section 1: Determining What is Best For You
- Includes: Finding a Place to Live, Fair Market Rent, How Much Can I Afford For Rent, Determine Your Housing Needs, Fair Housing Handbook, Are You a Victim of Housing Discrimination?
- Section 2: Becoming a Successful Renter
- Includes: How to Become a Good Renter, Rights for Landlords and Tenants,1st Time Renter, Monthly Budget, How to Read Your Duke, NKWD, SD1 Bills, Energy Savers, Duke Energy Payment Locations – NKY, Cleaning Plan for My Home, Defending Against Eviction
- Section 3: Documents Needed to Become a Successful Renter
- Includes: How to Get a Birth Certificate, How to Get a Kentucky ID, Tenant/Landlord Inspection Form, Lead Paint Fact Sheet
- Section 4: Different Housing Options
- Includes: Housing Choice Voucher and Public Housing, Senior and Disabled Apartments, Northern Kentucky Shelters
Children & Parenting Resources
Safety Net Alliance Welcome Packet